Where does one buy SD concert tickets (Shakira dec. 19th Yay!!!!)

George Holmes

Nov 15, 2006
dofieldwork.blogspot.com
Just noticed that Shakira is playing on the 19th of december at the Stadio Olimpico, but I have no idea where to get a ticket - anyone got any ideas? None of the newspaper articles say where. Should be a great gig though, would really like to go.

Anyone else fancy going?

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
Since Verizon is the official sponsor of the concert you should try their stores for tickets. For example I bought Sting tickets at the Verizon store in Bella Vista Mall. She puts on fun concerts, I'm sure you'll have a blast.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
from the DR1 calender:

Tickets will cost RD$400, RD$600 and RD$1,800 for VIP seats and will be on sale starting the 1st of December at Verizon offices at the Acropolis Mall, Bella Vista Mall, Torre Cristal, Megacentro and in Santiago de Los Caballeros.

gardito

Jan 15, 2004
I'm trying to figure out the cost-effectiveness of seeing that concert in the DR instead of here in San Juan. Arena tix going for US$225, upper level just shy of US$100. Boondocks = US$40. :ermm:

E.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
JoJo,
Try the Verizon store in Puerto Plata close to where Supermarket Tropical is. I plan on being first in the que. Failing sales in that office, I will head to Santiago to buy them.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Thanks !

By the way.If H A L L is your last name , so is mine !

When do the tickets go on sale ?

JoJo,
Try the Verizon store in Puerto Plata close to where Supermarket Tropical is. I plan on being first in the que. Failing sales in that office, I will head to Santiago to buy them.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
Hi JoJo,
According to tjmurray Dec 1st. I plan to head in to PP tomorrow and will check with Verizon their, if the plan to sell and when.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Verizon customers will now be allowed to purchase the Shakira tickets in advance on the 28,29,30 November at Acropolis Mall, Torre Cristal and in Santiago.

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
i got mine last fri at acropolis, you can get them everywhere there is a verizon i think...if you're a customer you get 10% discount