DR1 Mugshots

snowbird44

Oct 29, 2004
Great shots!

I just wished I'd had the chance to fix my hair after I got of a motorcicle all the way from Cabarete. I was there a little early and unfortunately I didn't meet a lot of the DR crowd. Well, maybe next time!
Great dinner though at Rocky's! I won't eat for a week.

Gaby:cheeky:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I just wished I'd had the chance to fix my hair after I got of a motorcicle all the way from Cabarete. I was there a little early and unfortunately I didn't meet a lot of the DR crowd. Well, maybe next time!
Great dinner though at Rocky's! I won't eat for a week.

Gaby:cheeky:
I gained all the pounds that CC lost.
I'm all rolly polly now.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Rocky

I take it your Marco...I'm Drew with Dominican Scotty on the third page..My Colombian wife is between us....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Heyyyyyy!

Members photo gallery has been updated
And where is my "Mugshot"?.

Btw, if you find it, would you, PLEASE, do some "special trick" and take a few pounds off my "great" body?. :bunny:

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
A picture is worth a thousand words..... but if the photos had names attached, they would be even more interesting! Canadian Bob.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Can someone take out my ugly picture from the mugshot. When that picture was taken (in venezuela) I was sick and vomitting. I have just uploaded recent pictures of myself (2). So please eliminate that photo and let the 2 new ones stay.
AZB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Can someone take out my ugly picture from the mugshot. When that picture was taken (in venezuela) I was sick and vomitting. I have just uploaded recent pictures of myself (2). So please eliminate that photo and let the 2 new ones stay.
AZB
And I thought you looked kinda cute.:bunny:
Send a PM to Wud.
He'll fix it up for you, if you email him a new pic.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
No Miguel

And where is my "Mugshot"?.

Btw, if you find it, would you, PLEASE, do some "special trick" and take a few pounds off my "great" body?. :bunny:

Miguel found chuc,s photo but i cant find yours? maybe sombody can find it for you?

The pics I upload will have names,

many people upload to the gallery so they can appear in the main framework.

It is much nicer if you open your own album and upload to the album then all your pictures stay under one tagged name (your albums) I occasionally will move pictures or copy them to the Mugshots album.

Much better than the old system you upload your own and all I do is approve or not approve.

By the way if the do not approve....too bad I will not ever respond as to why I didnt approve....I have a wide range for acceptance so it has to have been bad not to approve...so don't bother with the pm's whining like a puppy looking for a treat.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
The pics I upload will have names,

many people upload to the gallery so they can appear in the main framework.

It is much nicer if you open your own album and upload to the album then all your pictures stay under one tagged name (your albums) I occasionally will move pictures or copy them to the Mugshots album.

Much better than the old system you upload your own and all I do is approve or not approve.

By the way if the do not approve....too bad I will not ever respond as to why I didnt approve....I have a wide range for acceptance so it has to have been bad not to approve...so don't bother with the pm's whining like a puppy looking for a treat.

Great Thread and a good job...Can I whine now.? The names of me and Scotty are in the wrong order..It should read Dominican Scotty,Lucy and Drew[zak023]..I'll pass on the milkbone thanks....LOL

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
?

Are the old pictures gone or would they be posted in the future, you know, the pics from the old gallery?.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Are the old pictures gone or would they be posted in the future, you know, the pics from the old gallery?.

You must have missed the announcement, everything in the old gallery is now gone but you can upload your own fotos yourself and have your own album.