Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Tomato Factory Restaurant

On 27 de Febrero/Nuñez...

What's the scoop?? Anybody been there, any good, worth visiting?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I will answer my own questions. I finally had the chance to visit this restaurant and will ad it to good places to eat. They have a varied menu: Sushi, salads, burgers, Tacos, Sandwiches, Steaks…The food was excellent and so was the service. The best was the kids’ area where my daughter was kept busy with the tomato “payasa” (clown) for more then 3 hours. I definitely recommend this restaurant where both parents and kids can enjoy themselves!

Chip00

Default Where?

Quote Originally Posted by juanita View Post
    I will answer my own questions. I finally had the chance to visit this restaurant and will ad it to good places to eat. They have a varied menu: Sushi, salads, burgers, Tacos, Sandwiches, Steaks…The food was excellent and so was the service. The best was the kids’ area where my daughter was kept busy with the tomato “payasa” (clown) for more then 3 hours. I definitely recommend this restaurant where both parents and kids can enjoy themselves!
    What City is it in?

Chip00

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    The Little Tomato Factory is located on 27 de Feb, on the corner of Nunez de Caceres, next to Banco de Leon.
    It's a hugh red building, can't miss it.
    Santo Domingo then I presume?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, santo domingo, near Juanita's house.
    AZB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Near my house??? Are you trying to send people to my house to eat your meat?

"The Clown keeps kids busy, but doesn't try to hold down the noise, which some may find distracting."
    What noise? The kids are playing behind closed doors? Ahhh you're picky JD!