juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
On 27 de Febrero/Nu?ez...

What's the scoop?? Anybody been there, any good, worth visiting? :rolleyes:

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
I will answer my own questions. I finally had the chance to visit this restaurant and will ad it to good places to eat. They have a varied menu: Sushi, salads, burgers, Tacos, Sandwiches, Steaks?The food was excellent and so was the service. The best was the kids? area where my daughter was kept busy with the tomato ?payasa? (clown) for more then 3 hours. I definitely recommend this restaurant where both parents and kids can enjoy themselves! :bunny:

C

Chip00

Where?

I will answer my own questions. I finally had the chance to visit this restaurant and will ad it to good places to eat. They have a varied menu: Sushi, salads, burgers, Tacos, Sandwiches, Steaks?The food was excellent and so was the service. The best was the kids? area where my daughter was kept busy with the tomato ?payasa? (clown) for more then 3 hours. I definitely recommend this restaurant where both parents and kids can enjoy themselves! :bunny:

What City is it in?

C

Chip00

The Little Tomato Factory is located on 27 de Feb, on the corner of Nunez de Caceres, next to Banco de Leon.
It's a hugh red building, can't miss it.

Santo Domingo then I presume?

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Near my house??? Are you trying to send people to my house to eat your meat?

"The Clown keeps kids busy, but doesn't try to hold down the noise, which some may find distracting."
What noise? The kids are playing behind closed doors? Ahhh you're picky JD!