Jewelry Supplies

Maggie6872

Jul 18, 2005
I make jewelry of various sorts- mostly trinket, but in the USA had my own silver/goldsmithing facility.
I am looking to purchase some stones for lapidary work (such as larimar, conch, bone etc) to make some different jewelry and see if it will sell at reasonable prices in the upper scale tourist areas. (in other words, I've seen the junk they have and i think I can do much much better and still make a healthy profit)

I am looking for smaller, finished pieces with holes that can be strung to make necklaces, bracelets, etc. I'm looking for 'cab' pieces that can be set in silver or gold. I am also looking for tortoise shell (tortuero?) that can be used for manufacturing bracelets and hairpieces.

I am located in Cabarete, but travel to Santo Domingo about once a month.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I make jewelry of various sorts- mostly trinket, but in the USA had my own silver/goldsmithing facility.
I am looking to purchase some stones for lapidary work (such as larimar, conch, bone etc) to make some different jewelry and see if it will sell at reasonable prices in the upper scale tourist areas. (in other words, I've seen the junk they have and i think I can do much much better and still make a healthy profit)

I am looking for smaller, finished pieces with holes that can be strung to make necklaces, bracelets, etc. I'm looking for 'cab' pieces that can be set in silver or gold. I am also looking for tortoise shell (tortuero?) that can be used for manufacturing bracelets and hairpieces.

I am located in Cabarete, but travel to Santo Domingo about once a month.
I have a friend who is in the business, here in Sosua, who I would be glad to introduce you to.
I am not sure if he will have what you want, but may steer you in the right direction.
We could go see him anytime during business hours, during the week.
PS: Been trying to phone you, without success.

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Hello

I can get you all that especially Larimar in all variations, slabs cabs and rough. I also have the complete machinery to work silver used for sale. Meaning Laminator, Gas equippment etc for a very goood price. I am located in Nagua