Digital X-Rays in RD?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
?Does anybody know "for sure" of a site where digital X-Rays can be performed? I will be hopefully be returning to the island in the future.

Due to an back operation with excellent success I had in the "States", my having a digital X-Ray performed on the island would save me the expense and stress of having to return to the "States" for a follow-up exam.

Regards Always,
PJT

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
?Does anybody know "for sure" of a site where digital X-Rays can be performed? I will be hopefully be returning to the island in the future.

Due to an back operation with excellent success I had in the "States", my having a digital X-Ray performed on the island would save me the expense and stress of having to return to the "States" for a follow-up exam.

Regards Always,
PJT

Good to hear from you PJT!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
When I was in Puerto Plata a week or so ago for a doctor's appointment, I happened to talk with a man who said he would be installing a digital xray imachine in Centro Medico Bournigal. He said that the companies that made the materials used in the old-style machines had raised their prices 15% world wide and that this was unacceptable here because not that much is charged for xrays. Whether it is installed yet, I don't know, but he was definite that he would be installing such a unit. He is the DR rep for a company in the US.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Cedimat is a world class medical imaging and healthcare facility. Actually, it's regarded as the best medical facility in this country. PM Criss Colon he will be able to tell you who's who and how Cedimat functions etc.