Barcelo Bavaro Beach

P

Pasquale

My girlfriend and I will be traveling to Barcelo Bavaro Beach in June... Just wondering if anyone could tell us about this place. We are first time travelers (i'm 20, shes 18), and are interested in any input and/or suggestions you could give us.

C

Cathy

Check out this site www.debbiedominicantravel.com/travel25.html It has many reviews on this resort that will help you. We are leaving today for the same resort!! I will have our review when we return on Monday, March 27th.

F

fred

It's a great resort, wife and I have been there three times. Beach is fabulous, food very good, and just a very enjoyable place for a vacation. Be sure to eat at "La Brisa", it's a restaraunt on the beach between the beach and palace resort, it's excellent. Enjoy your trip.

Fred

A

alan

I recently returned from holiday at the Barcelo resort and trust me you wont be disappointed .The complex is wonderful the food and drink were good and the beach is just gorgous. If you have the weather you will not be disappointed.

J

JenNY

Hi, Am taking 4 kids(1,4,9,11) in Dec,2000. Any tips or suggestions of things to do? Thanks