Reactivation cell phone

mankind

Mar 6, 2004
I was in the D.R. two years ago and bought a Verizon cell phone. I haven't used it since May, 2005. Is it possible to have this phone reactivated, and what would the cost be to have it reactivated.

Russian

Aug 27, 2004
www.partbeamsystech.com
I bought Verizon pre-paid cell phone in March 2004 and had it re-activated in August 2004 with no problems. Both, the initial purchase and re-activation were done in Verizon location in MegaCentro on Carretera Mella in Santo Domingo; I had my original purchase receipt with me, when I went to ask for re-activation.

I do not recall paying extra for re-activation, other then I was asked to purchase relatively large amount of minutes (500 peso or so), but again I may not remember by now. In any case, if there was any re-activation cost then it was very modest.

Russian

Aug 27, 2004
www.partbeamsystech.com
My only interaction with Orange was earlier this year, when I tried to have my T*Mobile phone unlocked and put into pre-paid service (to give it as a gift). Girl in Orange office quoted me price in excess of 3500 peso, what was way too much. In the end some muchacho in little "disblokeado y activacion" (pardon my Spanish spelling) store did it for 300.