Re: Excursions and tours..got any good ones?

T

trina

I run a pub crawl out of the Playa Dorada complex. For $25 US/person, we take you to the hottest nightspots on the north coast, from Puerto Plata to Cabarete. Included in this cost is all transportation, all the rum punch and beer you can drink on the bus, cover charges into the bars, fabulous drink specials in the bars, games, contests, and prizes, and a guaranteed great time.

FOr more info, or to book, e-mail me at sociables@mail.com. Phone number is 1-252-4561.

T

trina

Another good one is the Freestyle Catamaran snorkeling tour. Staff are great, and a good time is always had. I think the cost is about $60, which includes 2 snorkel dives, rum punch and beer, and lunch. Let me know if you need more info.

J

jim

I really felt we ought to add a message here about Trina's Pub Crawl. We had the good fortune to take it about 3 weeks ago and it was just great. It's fun and well worth the money, free booze on board , you get to see the a bit of the country and Trina is a really sweet girl. ( a Canadian from Calgary) and we wish her every success in this endeavor.

N

Nancy

Trina I have sent you an email and would like all the info on the pub crawl if you could please..Thanxs