Sanch?z, Saman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
My wife came up from Las Terrenas with this news:

Yesterday there was a shootout at the petrol station in Sanchéz in which two men died.
One was said to be a customer standing by.
Will try to confirm and post again.

m'frog

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Why is this big news for dr1? Why are you posting without any information that will help determine whether this merits our attention?

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
To Whom It Concerns

Why is this big news for dr1? Why are you posting without any information that will help determine whether this merits our attention?

Maybe it's not big news.
On the other hand there've been news on this board with less importance... ;)

BTW, the very petrol station is the one where transfer transports with tourists (from POP) stop to distribute their passengers onto smaller minibuses to take them over the hills to the varoius hotels in and around Las Terrenas.

Many DR1's thus know this station and I am confident that they can decide for themselves whether this is of interest to them or not.

m'frog

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Hey, Frog, keep on posting the details, as I am always interested to know what goes on around here... I don't go out often enough to keep track, and we surely won't read anything about that in LT-7 !!!

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004

Yea, like if the sheets they covered the bodies with bore the inscription "Property El Neptuno".;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Who cares!

I'm glad this board isn't about New York, Paris, London or Bangkok.
We would have 100's of posts relating to shoot outs, murders and crime in general.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.