Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A few questions from a noob

Hi!

Ive never been in DR but im planning a trip now.. I have some questions..some normal some not so normal!

1. This one is for those of u taht have been in Asia (Thailand specifically). Can u compare these places for me. Im thinking about the cahnce of meeting a girl, living costs , nature and so on.

2. Im going to travel to some south american countries and im looking into a way of going over to se asia afterwards. but im of course interested in dr girls as ive heard good things. Im 28, single, and fairly good looking. What can i expect? Any chances of finding "the one" down there? Im an ass man so i guess im going to the right place?

3. And here comes the stupidity: No flaming please! Ive been living in Holland the last two years and i have developed a rather unhealty habit over here. I love to smoke a joint once and a while! How are those things down there? What happens if the police catches me with lets say 5 g of ganja? Is it hard to get a hold of and so on? And please...no flaming! I love Thailand but thats no place to bring habits like these!

4. And finally. for you european expats down there. How is it living there? Give me some pros and cons compared to typical european countries and even Thailand for that matter...

Thank u!

Louie

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't have all the answers for you, but I can guarantee you that you shouldn't even dream about drugs and DR at the same time, if you would like to continue a normal life.
    Way too dangerous.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Walk into the incredible true experience of Billy Hayes, and bring all the courage you can!

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...2.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tamborista View Post
    Walk into the incredible true experience of Billy Hayes, and bring all the courage you can!

About the same as Thailand then... Ive sen Midnight express Scary ****e!

Sorry about that one , but i had to ask.....

batich

Do not listen to the clown, Louie!

The situation in DR is worse than in Pattaia. Dominican Police (they have a special Anti-Drag Unit) pays a special reward to those who inform them of people looking for the thing.
    So, nine of ten people who offer you the stuff in the bar try to make money not on reselling but on setting you up and getting paid by police.

Jamaica is not very far from DR btw.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bozo:

I guess you never saw "Midnight Express" and apparantly did not understand my reference. No surprise there. The OP was clear on my response and responded accordingly. You must like the taste of shoe leather.

tamborista

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man ... this board is not a clearning house for who blows and who does not. For the regular posters, let it go now. I don't care which movies you've seen! I care about who else reads this site. And you know y'all are just playing big eh! Louie, go away OK!

apostropheman

Talking

Hey Bozo:

I guess you never saw "Midnight Express" and apparantly did not understand my reference. No surprise there. The OP was clear on my response and responded accordingly. You must like the taste of shoe leather.

tamborista
    it's ok tambo...he knows about the "(special Anti-Drag Unit)"

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

It's more like The Drag Queen Unit.

apostropheman

Talking

It's more like The Drag Queen Unit.

oh nevermind.....i can't, it's too easy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast