Taco Tuesday's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
I see that Coastal Cottages By The Sea has been sold. I was wondering if the new owners are still having Taco Tuesday's, anyone been recently? We went back in March and enjoyed it.
Thanks,
Steve

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Where did you see that it's been sold? I'd be interested to know who bought it and for how much...I love that property, but it was a bit steep for me...although not that bad by todays Cabarete/Sosua prices...

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Where did you see that it's been sold? I'd be interested to know who bought it and for how much...I love that property, but it was a bit steep for me...although not that bad by todays Cabarete/Sosua prices...

Trust me, it sold. Check the site Dominican Republic Real Estate CENTURY 21 - Villas, properties, homes in Sosua, Cabarete, Puerto Plata - Houses, Villas, Lots, Land for sale and you will see it sold. Back in March, it was listed for 1.25 million US $$, but I spoke with the American owner and he said he wouldn't let it go for under 1 million.
I just hope it's still having the taco Tueday thing because we can even walk to it from our place if we wanted to.
Steve

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
I have heard that the people who origanally did taco tuesday are still doing it in their new location but I can't tell you were it is.
someone on this board should know though.
hifiman

MrRiley

Feb 6, 2007
Taco Tuesdays in now at Martini's Beach Bar & Grill located at Cabarete East Condos just on the East side of Cabarete..
Come on out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.