For those of you who have sent me emails

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
For those of you who have sent me e-mails to my yahoo account, I'm sorry for not responding sooner.

I'm posting this as a thread because its too many of you for me to respond individually to each email.

I've not been checking that account in months and was surprised when I decided to check that account.

For those of you showing gratitude for anything I might have said on DR1 that might have helped you in anyway or if you are one of those who sent me an email to let me know you appreciate the information I put on these message board, I will like to send you a sincere THANK YOU!

Again, sorry for not responding. I'll try to check my yahoo e-mail account more often.

Happy Holidays!!!
-NALs :cheeky:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
HOW aBOUT fOR tHE 1000S oF EMAILS ASKING yOU tO "shut up"???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

G

gary short

hahahaha.......Nals are you implying you have a fan club or something.............." sorry for not replying"........

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
hahahaha.......Nals are you implying you have a fan club or something.............." sorry for not replying"........
No.

I had not checked my yahoo email account since mid-October and there were quite a number of emails from various DR1ers.

Some were "impressed" with somethings I have posted, others simply sent me a message to let me know they support me in something I might have posted, and others are simply asking me for PDF documents concerning DR, its history, etc.

Rather than answering all of them, I simply replied to those who specifically asked for something and to the rest this thread was created.

And contrary to CC's belief, I have never received an email or PM asking me to "shut up", not even from him!

I have, however, received messages with people who are disgusted with some of his replies towards me. Funny how things turn out, no? :rolleyes:

-NALs