What to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosua1

Sep 24, 2006
In 25 days I will be arriving at the Lifestyle Tropical in Puerto Plata to bring in the new year. I am a single gentlemen I was wondering what type of festivities should I expect...ie: Food, Entertainment, Fireworks great single ladies. Will there be a huge party at this resort? Any info would be great.

Thanks..........Yippie.....

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
Hola
This will be the 4th New Year I have welcomed in at Cofresi. I don't stay at the resorts but hear there is lots happening there. I have always enjoyed the fireworks at midnight set off from Lifestyles......or the former named resort.....A single guy does not need to lack female company. POP will we also be happening. There might be special offerings at Teddy's or Chris & Mady's down the beach.

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
Teddy's

The link I inserted did not work. Just do a search on line and you will find.......

This links you to the menu and some pictures. I think your walk on the way home will be longer than your walk to Teddy's! This is new since my last trip but I believe it is on the beach just as the beach opens up to the road so not far at all.

sosua1

Sep 24, 2006
Cool

Thanks abnor...so about 5 min sober and 20 min drunk walk....See ya there Buddy.....

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you should expect a great time, good people, good food. this is an AI right ? get over to sosua while you're there and enjoy the company of the many DR1's that are in the area....

sosua1

Sep 24, 2006
Cool! This will be my 6th time in cofresi and I always enjoyed and met alot of interesting loving people, by the way I did check out Teddy's Island BBQ and it so happens that he is from Paris Ontario Canada....cool Hey...Thanks guy's n gal's see you soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.