Best Place to get a sofa bed?

Enverswife

Jan 12, 2005
I need to guide my clueless husband (whome i love so much) in the right direction towards buying a sofa bed!
:knockedou
Seeing as we are in NY most of the time we really don't want to put beds in the small studio being that we can barley walk in there as it is...

Can anybody tell me where in Santo Domingo or even out side Santo Domingo (we will travel ) we can get a cute sturdy sofa bed!
And if there is anyway I can see it and purchase it over the net or on the phone for delivery to EL Millon that would be super!!!! Please inculde the address and telephone number or wesbsite of the furniture store or picture if your interetsed in selling us your sofa bed or futon... )
Thank You so much guys and gals ... P.S.
We need it ASAP!!!!

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I bought one in La Sirena with mattress for about the equivelant of US$200.

This was a cheap metal frame futon which my clueless in-laws rapidly destroyed by trying to jump on the back instead of pulling on the front to make it into a bed, but we got a few months of good use out of it before then and it is still in use as a permanent bed since it no longer converts to a sofa.

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Enverswife! If you are cramped for space, get a local carpenter to make a "Murphy" bed. I did that some time ago, & when it was closed vertically against the wall it displayed a few neat ornament type things which I had glued to shelves on the underside....It worked like a charm. Took about 5 hours to make it from scratch. You will have to provide the carpenter with a photo/diagram of the bed as he won't know Murphy from his elbow..... Canadian Bob.

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
They are opening a new Conforama on 27 de Febrero before Churchill (before Plaza Central), 2 weeks ago they were moving in furniture so maybe it's open by now...not sure...

Syork

Sep 5, 2004
Sofa Bed

Try Isla on Tiradentes street- 3rd or 4th floor- they usually have several styles- Broyhill, etc.

Good luck.
Rick