Picture frames - Puerto Plata

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
I need to get some pictures and posters framed.
Whats the place to go in Puerto plata?

Thanks. ;)

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
I know of one and remember another........

Not sure of the name, but at the bottom of Avenida Colon across from El Bohen (sp?) , there is a place that does framing, mirrors etc. Its before the malecon and before the Brugal storage facility. I have had quite a few prints framed there and they did a good job. I also had a mirror made.

I also remember at one time a framing shop in the small plaza that has about 4 stores in it. It's on the corner near Supermercado Messon....... halfway between Caribe Tours and Supermercado Messon on the same side of the street as Messon.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
The place that used to be near Supermercado Messon does excellent work. We have had pictures framed by them and have 2 more we will be taking there. However, they are now in a new location. We have it, but I have to find it. Will do and post it.

I have noticed a place sort of kitty corner from Centro Medico Bournigal that does framing.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Ken,

I believe you mean the place down the street from Trace near the Mountain View Hotel. They do excellent work. I don?t know the name though. It is on the same side as Trace.

leehall

Oct 24, 2006
I think the place is called 'Art Market'. They do very good work and have a good selection of frames.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I too have used Art Market with fabulous results. Their prices are good as well.