2 for 1 tickets

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
Spirit airlines has a BOGO special ( buy one get one free ). Must be purchased by midnight tomorrow. To be used anytime between 1/10/07 and 3/?/ 07. The twofer ticket arrives approx. 5/1/07 and must be used up by dec. '07. Cost of ticket fll-sdq = $ 313. and change.
Some how I figured I can't get hurt paying around $ 400/$ 450 for 2 round trip tickets.
Check their web site for departure cities. In the D.R. they are only going to sdq or punta cana. Suerta, John

LTBDive

Dec 7, 2006
Looking into same deal

Spirit airlines has a BOGO special ( buy one get one free ). The twofer ticket arrives approx. 5/1/07 and must be used up by dec. '07. Cost of ticket fll-sdq = $ 313. and change.
Check their web site for departure cities. In the D.R. they are only going to sdq or punta cana. Suerta, John

I'm looking into the same thing. However, I'm assuming by your post the BOGO special just vouchers you for "another" ticket not a refund of one of the ones already purchased? We're trying to get into Puerta Plata mid March & I'm having a heck of a time finding a flight that get's us from either Punta Cana or Santo Domingo to there. Way too far of a drive. Any suggestions or charter flights avail. that you know of avail. within the DR? I'm South of TPA but it seems the better priced flights N/S leave out of FLL.
Any help will be appreciated.