animacion guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
Do you think it is possible that there are some decent animacion guys what are the chances it will actually work and he is just not just looking for sex, visa or money?

tk toronto

Sep 7, 2006
From what I have learned from the site and different threads. The chance of an animacion guy being genuine is dismal. Very dismal. Why not get off of the resort and see what's out there before you limit yourself to animacion guys?

Last edited:
G

gary short

uuuummmm......very possible that he's not looking for sex, visa or money...in a parallel universe...

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
AMYH - pay attention here. The floodgates are about to open with comments and advice that you most likely do NOT want to hear.

Go read the forums on Sankies. Go read the rules on dating here. Educate yourself.

Did you just meet some guy and you think he is different???

He is NOT. THe odds are he is a sankie. 99.5 % of all Animation workers are trash, there to take advantage of you in their own way. Get it into your head right now - walk away - don't do it - stop taking his calls - don't fall for the sob stories.

If you had a little fling while away, good for you. NOW MOVE ON.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Interested in more than 1?

Do you think it is possible that there are some decent animacion guys what are the chances it will actually work and he is just not just looking for sex, visa or money?
Decent guys? negligible ... actually work? yes for his benefit. Sooner rather than later he'll eventually get the aforementioned. :speechles

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Is the season "open" already?..

Let me put it to you very simple:

If you don't mind being with someone making 200 dollars a MONTH,
If you don't mind paying for EVERYTHING when you go see him,
If you don't mind his other 10-20 "girlfriends"
If you don't mind his wife, er "cousin",
If you don't mind "catching" a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD),
If you don't mind having to pay for all his family's "accidents",
If you don't mind with his lowlife friends when you visit him,
If you don't mind people laughing at you when they see you with him,
If you don't mind seeing the true definition of "poor" when he takes you around his barrio,

If you don't mind all of the above (and about 1,000 more red flags), then:

Yes, he is decent and a "GREAT CATCH".

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
well....

I know I probably shouldn't say this but...I know a few decent guys who work in resorts. One has even married my cousin and they are living happily ever after. I have seen it happen. However, there are loads of absolute pigs too.

Are you thinking about any resort in particular AmyH?

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
I know I probably shouldn't say this but...I know a few decent guys who work in resorts. One has even married my cousin and they are living happily ever after. I have seen it happen. However, there are loads of absolute pigs too.

Are you thinking about any resort in particular AmyH?

All resorts.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004

Good luck with that, there are always more negative stories than positive ones. But I do wish you luck!

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Before you get too serious, go out with a Dominican cop. You got to love a guy with a badge.

Chuckuindy

ChicaBianca

Jul 13, 2006
animation

Hi Amy
I worked in the animation team in one of the resorts in Playa Dorada/Puerto Plata for a couple of months and I know a lot of guys who are working in animation in the other resorts. And believe me all the boys I know in animation are all the same. Some seems to be different at first hand, but when you get to know them better you will see the red flags as well, first they might me small or just pink, but it is just a matter of time till they turn into big red flags.

Just go there, enjoy this beautifull country and his friendly people and enjoy your vacation, but NEVER fall in love. The change to find a decent guy in animation is very, very, very small.

Bianca

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Amy,
I too, like Bianca, worked at a resort in Puerto Plata. Actually 2 resorts over a period of 2 years.
Yes, they are all the same. This is not a new thing, it was happening 14 years ago just as much as it is happening now, the only change is that I think they have fine-tuned their game plans.
When you work with these guys and have a rapport with them, they tell you everything. The stories I heard, the snickering between them, the looks of "HOLY SH**", she wasn't supposed to be here this week" !! I could go on and on, but I won't.
You know why? Over the years I have been pm'd by many girls who wanted advice, because I actually worked with and knew the mentality of these guys (and actually had been invited to some of their homes to have dinner with their wives and children)
No one ever listened, even though I gave them cold hard facts, they just didn't listen! Their "novio" was always different !
So, all I can say is - be careful !
Marlie

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
You got that right Marlie......who ever is posting thier 'novio' is ALWAYS different! and they NEVER listen to us no matter how 'straight' we lay it on the table.
Somehow they just have to find out for themselves an end up heart broken and most time banckrupt too!

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
You got that right Marlie......who ever is posting thier 'novio' is ALWAYS different! and they NEVER listen to us no matter how 'straight' we lay it on the table.
Somehow they just have to find out for themselves an end up heart broken and most time banckrupt too!

... and sometimes even body parts broken.

Marlie

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I guess if you keep the whole thing in perspective-- he's using you and you're using him everything will be fine. Just don't for get that. He is serving a purpose. You go there pay for meals/drinks and that's it. He provides"services" for those drinks and that's it. He can Te Quiero you all he wants-- just don't believe him-- It's a line- and a BIG FAT LIE and part of the game. Practice safe sex and call it a day.

If your comfortable paying for a prostitute than-- you go girl! Beat him at his own game! Enjoy yourself!

Maybe if more woman did that we'd put them out of business!!!!!

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Beating Them

If your comfortable paying for a prostitute than-- you go girl! Beat him at his own game!

Hmm, you mean be more of a prostitute than they are?
That'd be difficult to accomplish... :bunny:
But then thinking about it, some of those girls are trying hard, phuggin' hard and some even succeed...

m'frog

Status
Not open for further replies.