Looking for lodging

Status
Not open for further replies.

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
Hi my name is Frank from Quebec city.
In this forum I use the nickname of Holacanada.
I want to know if there is some very cheap lodging for a long stay period (One mounthe and a half) (from 18 january to 1 march - flexible date). I would like to go to kite beach hotel in Cabarete.
Maybe you have better options for me..?

Thanks in advance

Frank from Quebec city

berrece

Aug 29, 2006
lodging for Frank

Frank,
I assume you're a single. I have lodging at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club for $630 per week. This includes the All Inclusive feature. You get all the food, premium drinks and all the dominican cigars you can smoke while you're there. You also get exclusive access to the VIP World facilities which provides a pool bar, private parties on each Sunday and Wednesday, free internet access and more. This resort is right on Cofresi Beach near Ocean World. Let me know if you're interested. Stay as long as you want, any time you want. You also get free transfer from the airport and back to the airport in Puerto Plata.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
With respect, Frank asked for 'very cheap lodging' in Cabarete. $630 a week in Cofresi doesn't seem to meet his request either with regard to price or location. Frank, try looking at non-tourist areas like Callejon de la Loma, which is Cabarete. If you google that you'll come up with some appropriate links.

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
Thank you

...Berrece and Lambada,

in fact, well, I want a cheap loging like you said Lambada. But gracias to berrece for your quick answer. I visited the web site of Lifestyle holyday vacation club (is it Tropical or Vitalis you recommend me ?).

I am going to google ?Callejon de la Loma? and look around for less expensive options and tell you more later this day.

If anyone have other infos

purefolie

Apr 1, 2005
Apart Hotel Cabarete

Here are a few apart-hotel in Cabarete, they have studios with kitchenette, TV, etc. The rent they post on their website is per night but you can email the manager or owner and normally they have special prices for long stays. I had made this search about 2 years ago when I stayed in Sosua for 3 months. The rent per month varies from $300 to $900 US. Good luck!

citadelsol.com
lapuntacabarete.com
extremehotels.com
casablancacabarete.com
and Apart Hotel Caracol

purefolie

Apr 1, 2005
Voici aussi ce que j;ai trouve sur CabareteGuide. Tu devrais aller voir le site web, il y a bcp d'appartements ou studios a louer. CabareteGuide : Cabarete discovery (Dominican Republic) - Services - Flea Market

Voici 2 annonces que j'ai vu sur leur site:

Appartement et chambres spacieuses ? louer

Centre de Cabarete,30 m?tres de la mer, 100 m?tres d'un super march?, chambres spacieuses et appartement ? louer ? la journ?e ,au mois et ? long terme.
Eau chaude, ?lectricit? 24/24 inclus
chambres spacieuses d?s 275 US$ mensuel
appartement d?s 475 US$ mensuel
chambres spacieuses 20 US$ la nuit?e
appartement 40 US$ la nuit?e
tel. 809-966-4722
email: d.divecenter@verizon.net.do

Studios ? louer

30 m2, bord de mer, inverseur 24/24, meubl?s, proche centre, (Lotissement Pelican)
tel. 809 543 2303 (Maribel)
Prix : 300 US$ par mois

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
Merci

... pure folie. De toutes ces pr?cieuses informations. Je crois que tu es de Montr?al car j'ai d?j? vu de tes posts sur DR1.
Moi je suis en sabbatique et je voudrais aller passer une couple de mois (20 janv > 20 mars ou d?but avril) en RD. Depuis les 3 derni?res ann?es, j'ai eu l'occasion d'y aller une bonne dizaine de fois (dans un AI de POP - Le Coral Marien pour ne pas le nommer....) et j'ai tripp? au boutte.
Mes moyens financiers ?tant assez restreints, je suis content de voir qu'il existe encore des endroits abordables ? Cabarete. Au fait, selon toi pour 2 mois dans la r?gion suis-je mieux ? Cabarete ou ? Sosua selon toi ?

Merci des renseignements et Buenos dias

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Frank,
I assume you're a single. I have lodging at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club for $630 per week. This includes the All Inclusive feature. You get all the food, premium drinks and all the dominican cigars you can smoke while you're there. You also get exclusive access to the VIP World facilities which provides a pool bar, private parties on each Sunday and Wednesday, free internet access and more. This resort is right on Cofresi Beach near Ocean World. Let me know if you're interested. Stay as long as you want, any time you want. You also get free transfer from the airport and back to the airport in Puerto Plata
:bunny: First post berrece ha ha i am coming $630:pirate:
http://www.martijndejonge.nl/paginas/bbbfotos/17-Griffon Vulture.jpg

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Au fait, selon toi pour 2 mois dans la r?gion suis-je mieux ? Cabarete ou ? Sosua selon toi ?

Moi, je prefere Cabarete (mais je vive en Puerto Plata ;) ). Aussi vous pouviez envoyer un PM (en anglaise) a un membre qui s'appelle windeguy. Quelquefois el tiens les apartements moins cher a louer. Alors, excusez-moi mon francais, j'ai oublie tous :eek:

purefolie

Apr 1, 2005
sosua ou cabarete

Sosua ou Cabarete... Ca depend vraiment de tes gouts, si tu aimes les sports comme le quite surf, windsurf, surf tout court! J'ai bcp aime Sosua mais je sortais aussi souvent a Cabarete. La clientele de Cabarete est plus jeune (20-30 ans) et Sosua c'est plus 40-60 ans. Tu vas flamber ton argent plus vite a Cabarete. Le sable de la plage est moins beau a Cabarete mais c'est moins achalande par contre.

Moi je retourne a Sosua du 15dec au 21 dec. dans un AI a Sosua Bay Club et j'ai bien hate de revisiter tous mes petits endroits preferes!

Bon voyage!

Status
Not open for further replies.