How to make free calls from DR to the US.

cdi_747

Nov 29, 2006
Great News! I called to a VOIP company called sunrocket. (sunrocket.com) with this service you must have the internet in the DR (or where ever else you are in the world) to connect to to use the phone but......say for instance if you live in cleveland, ohio (area code 216) when you get the phone shipped to you in cleveland it is programmed with 216 for cleveland usage. if you take the phone with you to another country, when you hook it to the internet for voip the phone only knows it's programmed for 216 (local calls) so when you make a call to your home area (216) from the DR it just another local call.

cdi

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
good news but you are about 5 yrs late with this technology.
We are already using Vonage and lingo.
nice spam job but we are not fooled.
AZB

cdi_747

Nov 29, 2006
What SPAM?????

good news but you are about 5 yrs late with this technology.
We are already using Vonage and lingo.
nice spam job but we are not fooled.
AZB

I searched this site and didnt find any info relating SunRocket. It was new to me and I just thought I would put it on this site to help those who may not know already.

I'm getting good and posting things I think are valuable and getting slammed by Gold members with immediate negative assumption. For future references, I have never nor will I ever post anything to this site for any type of gain or self promotion, only to help and encourage others who have questions.

Thanks ABZ.

cdi