Looking for a partner

W

WILLY

looking for a partner to open a PIZZA place in the NORTH coast of the Dominican Republic.I own a building on the MAIN street in a town close to Cabarete.All we need is the $$$ to buy the equiements and supplies.This area has a great potencial and is growing rapidly.If you are serious about it,e-mail so we can discuss it further.

J

Jaime

Iam interested in moving to the DR. and explore any type of business. Iam a baker a pastry chef, and I also worked as pizza maker for two years. Iam awere of the equipment you need for that type of business.I know cabarete very well I go there very often. Iam canadian born in Portugal and I speek spanish Inglish and Portuguese fluently.I also have an adress in Perla Marina where I stay when I go there. If any of this information is of any help to you you can E-MAIL me at convinient time.

B

bflogreeny

Hey - if you want to hire an American let me know! Even if only temporary - I would love to work there. No experience with pizza though I've managed a submarine sandwich shop for over 10 years...

(guess I would have to brush up on my espanol)

Keep me in mind! :)

bflogreeny

P

peter

Please give more details about business venture, would also like to see pics of the building u own, do u have a mortgage on the property,etc ...thanks Peter