Maggi Sazon in Queens New York

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Question: I was wondering where I would be able to get some Sazon in New YorK? Jamaica, Queens to be exact. Would most of the stores carry that particular product. Also what about Jersey (Orange)? Would SHoprite have any?

I am running low and it doesn't look like I am going to get back to the DR until June.

Thanks.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Question: I was wondering where I would be able to get some Sazon in New YorK? Jamaica, Queens to be exact. Would most of the stores carry that particular product. Also what about Jersey (Orange)? Would SHoprite have any?

I am running low and it doesn't look like I am going to get back to the DR until June.

Thanks.

which one, Maggi chicken cubes, most supermarkets should carry them and some shoprites have them also, probably by the Goya section.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Maggi spices, like the garlic & onion seasoning and the seasoning with pepper, I should be able to find in most supermarkets?

sharito

Dec 15, 2006
sazon

Quenns has a lot of places to shop for our kinds of food. Did you try Elmhurst, Corona or going into Brookly for your food shopping? Are you new in town? Will you be traveling by car, bus or train?

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Thanks sharito, I don't live there I am go to visit (actually my daughter is going this time) I thought that she could pick some up, but it's under control and if I get to Queens again before I get back to the DR I 'm sure that I will certainly find my spices. ( I can't cook without them).