Apartment

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
Does anyone know of any furnished apartment for rent for a couple of months in the Puerto Plata area?

Needs to be in a safe area.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what's this obsession with safe? nowhere is safe.
your price range? apartment specification?
must remember that in most of the nice places you have to sign contract for a year rental. you'd have to compromise a lot.

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
my price I would like to stay under $600 a month. I am just looking for a one bedroom, bathroom kitchen apartment.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
for our apt in torre alta (good neighbourhood in POP) unfurnished, one bedroom, we paid 200 dollars a month plus bills. so you should have no problem. let me dig our landlords number, he has lots of apartments, i am sure some of them go on the market furnished....

chrisyit

Sep 18, 2006
depends on what you are looking for...

I just moved down to pop, and i have a nice place in the `old market? right downtown Puerto Plata. Its a studio and furnished, water, hydro, and cable included, close to everything but `English?.I do not know alot of spanish and i am doing fine. Right now their is one avalaible, and another, one soon...great landlord, good neighbours, and two gringas. My friend and i live here, and if your balanced we can help you out with getting to know the town. I am brand new to pop, and i feel safe here, Its 6000 pesos a month, roughly 200 us. You can keep in touch with me when you get closer to your moving date.

AmyH

Dec 5, 2006
apartment

Thank You for some info but if you can please send me more like the landlord number ect. it would be greatly appericated.