Hahahah! Get it Up Legally! The men are in trouble!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]From DR1 news today - no more 'over the counter'

7. ED medications will require Rx

According to the director of the Drug and Pharmacy department of the Ministry of Public Health, people with ED (Erectile Dysfunction) will require a doctor's prescription in order to purchase any of the available pharmaceutical products. Anyone selling these sexual stimulants to a customer who does not present a prescription will be arrested and fined. The maximum jail time is two years. The director, David Diaz Guzman, told reporters from Listin Diario that he was particularly worried about young people who use these medications for no medical reason.

A new business opportunity in stolen RX pads is on our doorstep!
[/FONT]

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
All the more reasons to date MD girls in DR. All the pill for free.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Surprised to hear that. Then again, I am from northern part of pakistan, sort of taliban land. People certainly don't look like your average gandi types.
Now I didn't think any condom would be too large or small for anyone because they stretch to fit all sizes. Are we talking about some new condom sizes? sizes bigger than what they sell in DR?
AZB

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Surprised to hear that. Then again, I am from northern part of pakistan, sort of taliban land. People certainly don't look like your average gandi types.
Now I didn't think any condom would be too large or small for anyone because they stretch to fit all sizes. Are we talking about some new condom sizes? sizes bigger than what they sell in DR?
AZB
Geez, Aftab.
You're going to get in trouble with this one.
Why don't you just post a pic and dispell any "small" rumours, before this gets out of hand.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]From DR1 news today - no more 'over the counter'

7. ED medications will require Rx

According to the director of the Drug and Pharmacy department of the Ministry of Public Health, people with ED (Erectile Dysfunction) will require a doctor's prescription in order to purchase any of the available pharmaceutical products. Anyone selling these sexual stimulants to a customer who does not present a prescription will be arrested and fined. The maximum jail time is two years. The director, David Diaz Guzman, told reporters from Listin Diario that he was particularly worried about young people who use these medications for no medical reason.

A new business opportunity in stolen RX pads is on our doorstep!
[/FONT]

um... when does this new law go into effect?? :ninja:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh shyt......

January 1, '07.
No wonder AZB has been in a bad mood lately, NO MORE LAPALAS without a prescription, hahahahahahahahaha!.

He was sick a few days ago, I wonder if it was because he knew his "thinking head" was going to start working "by itself" from now on, hahahahaha.

Hey AZB, try getting a flute, I heard it does wonders to "raise that little flag pole", wahahahahaha and some hahahahaha!!.

A trabajar duro, vagos del diablo, lol.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
THIS iS tHE "dr"!

There is what you read in the "Papers",and then there is "Reality"!
I am betting that "UPPERS" will always be available on the street,AND in the pharmacies,just like now!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

G

gary short

There is what you read in the "Papers",and then there is "Reality"!
I am betting that "UPPERS" will always be available on the street,AND in the pharmacies,just like now!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Excellent.......I like the blue ones.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
just what we need..now putas won't just carry condoms, they'll carry ED medication. now it will cost 2000 pesos plus the cost of the lapala...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
If you use "lapala", you are truly lost.

Pala = shovel
Pela = beating/hard sex/and so forth

HB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
AZB

I import all my condoms AZB, the ones they sell here are all too small. :chinese: lol

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
JaJaJaJa... (HaHaHaHa... in Spanish ;-) This thread should be in the Clown Bin! Did you know that about 70% of drug retailers (pharmacies) in the DR are unregistered?. Did you know that the only pharmaceuticals you can't get without a prescription are the controlled narcotics that require a special prescription issued by the DNCD (DR's drug enforcement agency)?. There are myriad pharmaceuticals more dangerous than tadalafil, vardenafil, and sildenafil citrates being sold without a prescription. Do you know who many children are born blind, or go deaf from the inappropriate use of antibiotics? Do you know that you can get regulated drugs like sodium pentothal (truth serum) from veterinary sources?...

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Over-the-counter drugs in the DR

Fear not, compatriotas, you do not need prescription for these:

Buy-agra -- married and otherwise attached men reported a sudden urge to buy their sweeties expensive jewelry and gifts after taking this drug for only two days.

Flatulagra -- This complex drug converts men's noxious intestinal gases back into food solids; dosage can be doubled for long car rides.

Lie-agra -- This drug causes men to be less than truthful when being asked about their sexual affairs. It's available in Regular, Grand Jury, and Presidential Strength versions.

Complimentagra -- In clinical trials, 82 percent of middle-aged men who took this drug noticed that their wives had a new hairstyle. However, more time needed to to see if its effect extends to noticing new clothing.