Pellet Gun

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Anyone know where to pick up a pellet or BB gun on the North Coast ? I have several uses for it including rogue roosters and barking dogs close to my house ...... I am really getting sick of them ........

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anyone know where to pick up a pellet or BB gun on the North Coast ? I have several uses for it including rogue roosters and barking dogs close to my house ...... I am really getting sick of them ........
The only one I ever saw on the North coast was in a gun shop in POP, and they felt one needed a permit to buy it and/or the pellets, while Fereteria Bellon, was selling them off the shelf in Santiago, no permit needed.

Sep 19, 2005
you want a good one...my buddies friend retrofits pellet guns with the CO2 cannisters you see on paintball guns....that get charged up by the scuba tank refillers...he lives in La Vega.......I made him a bunch of brass adapters and fittings last year.......I guess he is doing a good buisness since .22's are so expsensive and need permits.

bob

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
you want a good one...my buddies friend retrofits pellet guns with the CO2 cannisters you see on paintball guns....that get charged up by the scuba tank refillers...he lives in La Vega.......I made him a bunch of brass adapters and fittings last year.......I guess he is doing a good buisness since .22's are so expsensive and need permits.

bob

Thanks Bob,

I Don't wanna kill them (Just yet Anyway) just want to shut them up and chase them away . But if that doesn't work then I WILL get hold of ya !

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
The neighbor's rooster

Thanks Bob,

I Don't wanna kill them (Just yet Anyway) just want to shut them up and chase them away . But if that doesn't work then I WILL get hold of ya !
[/quote

I recently had a problem with the neighbor's giant rooster who would perch in a tree just outside my 2nd floor window. I had the idea of using a pea shooter to avoid killing or injuring the critter...but I wasn't able to find a place in the DR that sells one. I wound up using a long pole that I pieced together and poked him (and his wife) until they decided to find another perch.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
The innertube sounds an excellent idea, snall stones or small ball bearings from some old motor.

I have an old set of nutcrackers in the draw which I shall invert & use for the slingshot. Once the rooster is 'knocked out' I shall use then on him for their correct use - cracking his nuts@!!!

GOOD HUNTING (& good aiming) ~ Grahame.