ATTENTION: Give Hillbilly your love

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Some of you might have missed this, because it is posted in the Living forum under a title that some might not grasp the significance of...

The son of our beloved board curmudgeon, Hillbilly, died today.

Folks, Luis (HB) is special. Most of you who have been on this board any length of time know that.

Let's let HIM know just how we feel about him, and that our hearts and minds are with him and his family in this very difficult moment. He's given us all so much. It's time to give him a little something back in return, our unqualified love and support.

Last edited:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
It is truly a sad day in Santiago. HB, I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your son. My prayers and condolences go out to you and your entire family.

Chuckuindy

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mis mas sentidos pesames....

Hillbilly, I can't even imagine the pain you and your family are going through with the loss of your son.

Just know that we are here for you and that we are deeply saddened by your loss.

Que Dios lo tenga en la Gloria y damele mis mas sentidos pesames a toda tu familia.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
HB,

I am very sorry for your loss, my condolences and best wishes to you and your family.

Be Well,
Ricardo

CommTHOR

Nov 7, 2005
My sinceriest condolences. It's hard to find words that could ease you pain, but be aware that there is a lot of people, (even lurkers like me) that truly care and are there standing beside you.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Dear HB and family,

What a terrible loss. My prayers and thoughts include you and your family.

You don't know me but you've helped respond to my requests; your heart is so open and I offer my deepest heartfelt condolences.
Ro

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
OH Hillbilly I am so very very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family.

El Diego

Apr 24, 2006
Hilbilly (Luis), i am so sorry to hear about your son. My condolences goes to you and to your family.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
HB and Family, Richard and I share your sorrow. Try to fill the emptiness with happy memories and love. God Bless you in this difficult time. Judy and Richard

jafo

Dec 16, 2006
Luis & Family

You and your family have our heart felt condolences .

It is not the length of ones life that is measured in the end .
But the life that one lived in that time .

Condolences

Robert , Maxima

May 31, 2005
Mr. Luis AKA Hillbilly,

Te extiendo mi mas sentido pesame en estos momentos tan dificiles. Que Dios este contigo y tu familia.

Adrialis AKA Dragonfly

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
My most sincere condolences to you and your family. Although we've never met, I consider you a very open hearted person who's always available to help someone. May god help you through this moment and bring you only good memories.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Again, like I stated in the other thread, I extend my deepest condolences to Hillbilly and family.

Such moments are very painful, more so when its your own child. But, that is the process of life.

Some go ahead of us while others go after us, but in the end, we will all depart from this life.

The only thing that remains within us and within our soul is the wonderful memories, the spiritual conection, and the hope to see each other once again in a much better place.

That's the law of life.

-NALs:(