Looking for 2-bedroom hotel suite in Sosua...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Plans are tentative that I may be travelling with a companion and was wondering if there are any hotels in the area that have 2 bedrooms. The closest I came to this was Sosua by the Sea but they have one bedroom suites with pull-out beds in the living room. That's not going to do.

So if anyone knows of any places with 2 bedrooms let me know.

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
Hotel Perla de Sosua
Rentavillas, Villas for Rent; Cabarete, Dominican Republic

Apartment 2 and Apartment 3
Is a 95.5 sq mtr apartment (Over 1000 sq ft including terrace.
2 bedrooms with separate living, dining and kitchen rooms.
A bathroom with shower remodeling. Air conditioning is included
in each of the bedrooms. Full kitchen, dining and living rooms.
Complete with refrigerator and stove, fully equipped, cable TV
and ceiling in each room.

IN SEASON RATES:
MONTHLY (Three (3) months or less rate) = $850.00 USD per month
MONTHLY (Four (4) months or greater = $660.00 USD per month
WEEKLY = $330.00 USD per week

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Plans are tentative that I may be travelling with a companion and was wondering if there are any hotels in the area that have 2 bedrooms. The closest I came to this was Sosua by the Sea but they have one bedroom suites with pull-out beds in the living room. That's not going to do.

So if anyone knows of any places with 2 bedrooms let me know.

I have not seen a 2 bedroom apartments in hotels in Sosua, but you can always rent a 2 bedroom condos, all depending what you want to spend as well. I only know of a hotel Albatros in Cabarete, that offers 2 nad 3 bedroom apaprtments as weel. Also , condos Magnifico in cabarete is like a hotel settine and ther eis also the Velero reosrt with 2 bedrooms.
Need more help , just email me:)
best of luck .

Last edited:

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hotel Don Andres right up the street from Sosua by the Sea has a lot of two romms appartments.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I recommend that you consider El Neptuno where I live. All the apartments are two bedrooms and 2 baths, 24/7 electricity, and only a 5 minute walk from beach and center of town. Half the apartments have 112 sq mts and the other half 127. Same facilities in all, just differences in floor plans.

Call Ramona Valdez, our administrator, at 809-571-2664

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
I recommend that you consider El Neptuno where I live. All the apartments are two bedrooms and 2 baths, 24/7 electricity, and only a 5 minute walk from beach and center of town. Half the apartments have 112 sq mts and the other half 127. Same facilities in all, just differences in floor plans.

Call Ramona Valdez, our administrator, at 809-571-2664

Ken,
Does he have to bring his own sheets or have you retrieved the stolen ones??
Sorry - just had to say it :nervous:

Marlie

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Marlie:

I do not think Ken has had much luck in retrieving the percale's.

It was reported The CSI Puerto Plata crime lab may have a sample of Michael John's DNA they found on an abandoned comforter on Costambar Beach.

This has been a tough case to solve for authorities.
The perp still remains at large, and may have pillows.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Marlie:

I do not think Ken has had much luck in retrieving the percale's.

It was reported The CSI Puerto Plata crime lab may have a sample of Michael John's DNA they found on an abandoned comforter on Costambar Beach.

This has been a tough case to solve for authorities.
The perp still remains at large, and may have pillows.

Too cute!!! LOL

Thanks, Tamborista!

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
YOu do not have to bring anything , when you stay at Neptuno. It is a very nice complex and I have rented it to my clients for years now.
The only thing is, the prices has gone up quite a bit, almost as much as La Puntilla or Terazza. I have a client going there in Janaury and I was chocked with new rates.

Sep 19, 2005
I know many hotels have adjoining rooms where a door can be unlocked and the rooms joined... I rented a room in the gran ventana( I know not Sosua..an example) where my gf's sister took the next room which was a regular room with 2 queen beds, and we took a suite with a king bed next door.. and we opened up the rooms together........There has to be a hotel in Sosua that can offer the same thing....unless yo are trying to get the 2 bedroom set up cheap..................try rocky he has condos for rent.....maybe he has a 2 bedroom .......check his website....rockysbluesbar.....or something close.....

good luck

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.