Hi

Frankie

Nov 28, 2006
There is a tattoo parlour called Salon Ana in Cabarete. It is run by a husband and wife, she does haircuts and he does tattoos. I watched someone having a tattoo while I was gettting my son's haircut. He has lots of photos around of all the tattoos he has done. It seems a good place.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They Use "$hitty" Ink Here!

I have lots of "Tats"! Would NEVER get one here! My wife got several here and they fade very fast. The ones she got in the US are fine! Mine look like new after as long as 15 years. "Cheap Is Cheap"!!!!!
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i have seen a local piercer work here, it was f***ed up. i presume tattooists are no better since body modification practice is not fashionable here. you'd be better of doing it in usa or europe...

Sep 19, 2005
my gf wanted one...i was against it...we compromised... and she got one of the temporary tattoos that lasts about 2 weeks..... they use a tattoo gun,I think but they put it ON the skin instead of INTO the skin.... she got it on the small of her back..... and since she laid on the table and the guy had to lean over the table ...the tattoo ened up tilted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank goodness it was a temporary one!!!!

bob