The prices at Costelao and Pate de Palo

aim2dr

Nov 17, 2006
I just need to know the approximate cost for two at the above mentioned restaraunts. No alcohol included. Thanks in advance for your help. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize, I am new to the forum.:nervous:

Robin

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Pat' e Palo

Pat?e Palo European Brasserie
This restaurant is located where the very first tavern in the Americas once existed. This restaurant-caf? is named after and decorated for the famous pirate Pat?e Palo. He was known for loving good food and good women, his two great passions.
Casual Dining in the bar area, dining room or on the patio served by pirate-dressed waiters. This is a very popular restaurant so if you want to be guaranteed a table make a reservation.
Average price: 600 pesos
Specialities: European food
Directions: Calle La Atarazana #25 Colonial Zone

For more information go to this link

The Complete Guide to Colonial Zone, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Tourist Information, Restaurants, Night Life, Hotels, History, Maps, Music, Businesses and so much more.

I have eaten at several of the restaurants in Plaza de Espana and all the meals were very good. I don't remember the name but the restaurant closest to the water (1 km) was excellent. As you face Pat' e Palo it would be the furthest restaurant to the right. They have a nice comfortable sofa to sit on while eating your meal.

aim2dr

Nov 17, 2006
thanks for your help, we went and enjoyed it tremendously. It was around 1500 RD for the two of us. Excellent food and atmosphere.