As I put together my geneolocial tree....

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Hello, I am putting together a genealogical tree album. Both of my parents are Dominican, I was doing this I had to ask my parents who where their grand parents and great grandparents if they remembered. As I was doing this I became curious as to which is the most common Last Name in the Dominican Republic, for Example I have Baez in family from my Father?s side, it seems that most Baez are Dominicans or Puerto Ricans but mostly Dominicans. It will be interesting to see which last name is the most common here. Sort of like a poll, I know you will often find people with a common last name from one particular town or city in D.R to that of another.

Eddyx

Sep 9, 2005
Hello, I am putting together a genealogical tree album. Both of my parents are Dominican, I was doing this I had to ask my parents who where their grand parents and great grandparents if they remembered. As I was doing this I became curious as to which is the most common Last Name in the Dominican Republic, for Example I have Baez in family from my Father?s side, it seems that most Baez are Dominicans or Puerto Ricans but mostly Dominicans. It will be interesting to see which last name is the most common here. Sort of like a poll, I know you will often find people with a common last name from one particular town or city in D.R to that of another.

In this site you can find the geonolical tree of many families in DR.

PROYECTO GENEALOGICO RAICES DE QUISQUEYA (QUISQUEYA ROOTS, GENEALOGIC PROJECT)

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
In this site you can find the geonolical tree of many families in DR. ....]

More like a geonolical bush! By the way, do you happen to be in the market for a 10 week crash course in spelling? ... ;-)