Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Done over by a Gringo!

We returned home yesterday, after a nice afternoon down town to find that we had been burgled. We were only gone for a few hours, between 1 o'clock and 5. Luckily our neighbour saw the guy, but unfortunately thought nothing of it, as he was a white guy with longer length, greasy hair, longer style black shorts and carrying a black rucksack over his shoulder. The bag turns out to be the one he stole from us to put his booty in! So please be warned, it is obviously not only Dominicans/Haitians that rob us, as we are normaly lead to believe. But we also don't think the prick was working alone, as there was a pair of sand colour boots left behind (they were exchanged for a nice pair of trainers/sneekers), but they could have been planted to make us think a Dominican or Haitian had robbed us.
    P.S. If you should come across a white Chicago Black Hawks ice hockey top with the name GRISWOLD and 00 on the back , let me know. Keep safe over the holidays.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I understand that you're probably totally pee'd off, but I'm really lauging at your title...

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Bet that jersey gets recognized- any one that has seen the National Lampoon vacation movies will pick up on that in a sec.!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

OK, now that I've had a good laugh, which town are you talking about? and did you report the crime? Was your house open or was it broken into?

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm! You sure they were gringos? I mean, isn't it possible that they might have been white Dominicans? We have those, you know!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
    Hmmm! You sure they were gringos? I mean, isn't it possible that they might have been white Dominicans? We have those, you know!
    Reminds me of a friend in the capital who's a little fed up with the ways of his country. He got mad when his driver's license was being issued recently. They tried to list him as blanco & he said he wasn't. The woman said, well you're 'blanco oscuro'. He laughed at the contradiction of terms, but still wouldn't let her do it.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJee View Post
    he was a white guy with longer length, greasy hair, longer style black shorts and carrying a black rucksack over his shoulder.
    Well that description fits me, but I only steal from Haitians

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RandyE View Post
    Bet that jersey gets recognized- any one that has seen the National Lampoon vacation movies will pick up on that in a sec.!
    You are so right.... The top was a special gift to my guy as we watch that movie at least twice every Christmas. So please keep your eyes peeled. From all the crap that was stolen (and it really was crap), this is probably the only thing I would love to get back!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Then please steal my top back....

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CFA123 View Post
    Reminds me of a friend in the capital who's a little fed up with the ways of his country. He got mad when his driver's license was being issued recently. They tried to list him as blanco & he said he wasn't. The woman said, well you're 'blanco oscuro'. He laughed at the contradiction of terms, but still wouldn't let her do it.
    is that an offence to be called "blanco"? like "height: small"?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast