Dominicans in the Grand Rapids area?

Naaia01

Dec 19, 2006
Hey there!

I'm a new member here and this if my first thread. I'm looking for any other Dominicans in the Grand Rapids area. I move around A LOT, lol, and i'll be moving to Kentwood in a few days. I'm not familiar with the area at all. So far, i've seen about 5 total Latinos and NO Dominicans, lol. Where are you?!

Any information on clubs, food, people and culture in general would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Positive Vibrations.
Me

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Naaia01: Grand Rapids actually has the largest group of Dominicans in Michigan (not a lot, but there just aren't many of us up here in Michigan...not yet)

I just couldn't tell you where exactly is that they hang out as it's been many years since I've been to that area. I know there were a couple of Latin clubs, but couldn't tell you where exactly...

saddler1

Jan 6, 2007
Dominicans in Metro Detroit area

Are there any dominicans in the metro detroit area. I am looking for a Dominican hairstylist or salon. Thanks in advance.

vickat20

Aug 2, 2005
~ SuperPages.com: Yellow Pages

You can try one of these places (call first). My friends always went to southwest Detroit to get their hair done, and although it has been a long time since they no longer live in this area, this may be your best best.

good luck