Sosua ?

B

bob11

Is there anyone out there that is familiar with the Coconut Palms Resort in Sosua. I will be travelling there on June 2nd and would very much appreciate any info on the hotel. I'd love some comments and advice on anything wonderful to see or do nearby. General thoughts on the hotel, things I should know or do before I go would be great too. I also need the Phone Number

S

Susan

hola I'm in Miami on my way home from the DR (4 months) Have had a condo at Tradewinds, Sosua for ll years. Coconut Palms is in between Sosua and Cabarete. Both are neat little towns with great beaches, but you are in the middle and need a car or transportation (which is relatively easy). Sorry, don't have the phone number but there's lots to see and do. Don't be afraid, it's safe to venture out as long as you use general common sense. I'll be home by April lst (St. Catharines, Ontario, if you want to e-mail me for more specifics and will probably have a phone number for you. Our friend, from Miami, visited us for the first time, stayed l0 days and bought 2 condos at Tradewinds!! what does that tell you. Have a great time. Susan