Brutality.....

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
I have a young Dominican friend who lost an arm and a leg in a motoconcho accident years ago. He has to beg to make a living. Yesterday, I happened to see him. Thieves had slashed his good arm, his leg and his groin with a machete to make him tell where he had hidden his meagre beggings. They caught the robbers, who are now in jail.... Canadian Bob.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
I have a young Dominican friend who lost an arm and a leg in a motoconcho accident years ago. He has to beg to make a living. Yesterday, I happened to see him. Thieves had slashed his good arm, his leg and his groin with a machete to make him tell where he had hidden his meagre beggings. They caught the robbers, who are now in jail.... Canadian Bob.

...more like the epitome of cruelty

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bob:
Talk to some friends and see if the offenders can't be put away for a few years...maybe be treated to some "Jailhouse Hospitality"....

Just an HB sort of idea...

HB

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005

How is your freind doing and where does he usually hang out,maybe some good dr1,ers will go by and brighten up his christmas.
hifiman

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
How is your freind doing and where does he usually hang out,maybe some good dr1,ers will go by and brighten up his christmas.
hifiman

He has recovered after a few days in the Puerto Plata hospital. His name is Duarte, & hangs out on Duarte street, near the Cathedral. Together with some friends, I have made sure he will have a happy Christmas and New Year.
Thank you for your kind comments on his behalf.... Canadian Bob.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
keep me posted and when i go to BC in 3 weeks, i'll look him up for you...maybe i can bring him something from the US...how about a Ipod shuffle (about 80 bucks)? where can he get some downloaded music in the DR ?