Looking for Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

riclagriclag

Dec 17, 2006
Hi, Has anybody heard from Dave . His screen was I think Lincoln123 We met in March 2005 In PP. We would like to hook up our names are Rick & Mark from Massachusetts.
Rick

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
There is a member by the name of "lincoln23" although I cannot find any posts by him.
You could send him a PM, and try to locate him that way.
He may receive notification of the PM in his email box.

riclagriclag

Dec 17, 2006
Lincoln23

Ya we hung out for a couple of weeks he was staying on the malicon in pp we had a great time sightseeing and partiying

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Rick,
I know exactly where Dave was staying as I introduced him to the apartment owner - a chap called Jaime (pronounced himee hence the different spelling). The apartments were owned by Jaime & his wife Maria who also owned Jardin Suiso - the restaurant.

Dave moved from there just a little while after your visit (just over 18 months ago!!) & although I have seen him in the street just a couple of times since then, I have no idea where he is staying. As he has not been in touch with us nor given us any new address when we have met, we think he may not want to remain in contact with 'Gringos' per se & we have therefore not tried to find HIM. If he needs us, he knows out number! ~ Grahame.

riclagriclag

Dec 17, 2006
Hello Grahame,
Its been a while.How are you? I thank you for the reply on Dave . I plan on coming 2-14-28 2007 accompanied by Mark & Joe . We were looking forward to meeting Dave. We have tried his cell# but its seems its out of service.
Rick

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
He might even be out of the country. Last time I saw him about 8 months ago his girlfriend had gone to Spain and he was contemplating joining her there. I used to regularly bump into him in Tropical at least once a month, yet for past 8 or so haven't seen him.

Status
Not open for further replies.