Chip00

Default Greek Pizza/Restaurant

Does anybody know where there is a Greek Restaurant (hopefully that serves pizza) within 2 hours of Santiago. I've got a bad urge to eat some of the Greek Pizza or other greek food as I did growing up in Charleston SC. BTW if your ever in Charleston check out Athen's on James Island - it's worth the visit (it's gotta be the olive oil, or maybe the sauce , or the cheese...)

Thanks

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I hate you

Quote Originally Posted by Chip00 View Post
    Does anybody know where there is a Greek Restaurant (hopefully that serves pizza) within 2 hours of Santiago. I've got a bad urge to eat some of the Greek Pizza or other greek food as I did growing up in Charleston SC. BTW if your ever in Charleston check out Athen's on James Island - it's worth the visit (it's gotta be the olive oil, or maybe the sauce , or the cheese...)

Thanks
    Making my mouth water. The Greeks make the best pizza. I've never heard of a Greek restaurant in the DR so I'm looking forward to the responses.

Chip00

Default Freeze dried

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Making my mouth water. The Greeks make the best pizza. I've never heard of a Greek restaurant in the DR so I'm looking forward to the responses.
    I was thinking if there is none as I'm not greek maybe a few people could get together buy a truckload from back home, freeze dry them and ship them back here, lol!