Greek Pizza/Restaurant

C

Chip00

Does anybody know where there is a Greek Restaurant (hopefully that serves pizza) within 2 hours of Santiago. I've got a bad urge to eat some of the Greek Pizza or other greek food as I did growing up in Charleston SC. BTW if your ever in Charleston check out Athen's on James Island - it's worth the visit (it's gotta be the olive oil, or maybe the sauce , or the cheese...)

Thanks

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I hate you

Does anybody know where there is a Greek Restaurant (hopefully that serves pizza) within 2 hours of Santiago. I've got a bad urge to eat some of the Greek Pizza or other greek food as I did growing up in Charleston SC. BTW if your ever in Charleston check out Athen's on James Island - it's worth the visit (it's gotta be the olive oil, or maybe the sauce , or the cheese...)

Thanks
Making my mouth water. The Greeks make the best pizza. I've never heard of a Greek restaurant in the DR so I'm looking forward to the responses.

C

Chip00

Freeze dried

Making my mouth water. The Greeks make the best pizza. I've never heard of a Greek restaurant in the DR so I'm looking forward to the responses.

I was thinking if there is none as I'm not greek maybe a few people could get together buy a truckload from back home, freeze dry them and ship them back here, lol!