Beyond The Beach - Thank You!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
As our President is currently taking a well deserved vacation in the DR, I would like to take this opportunity at this solemn time of the year on behalf of the Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation to publicly thank all of our many supporters. I will not mention individual names, lest I commit the unpardonable sin of overlooking a well deserved pat on the back for anyone, but you know who you are. BTBCF have been humbled by the support you have shown us in 2006 and we only hope that we will retain your confidence in 2007 as we continue the important work of directing tourist's well-intentioned donations to deserving DR based charities and supporting DR charities with cash donations and funds raised through BTBCF.

Two days ago I had the unique opportunity to deliver, with our President, a cash donation to the Mustard Seed Community orphanage in Cangrejo near Montellano. We hope it will bring a small ray of hope and seasonal cheer to the staff and residents alike. MSC are now housing and caring for 17 physically or mentally disabled young Dominicans who have been abandoned by their families. While it is sometimes a painful and emotional experience to visit MSC, it is also a blessed experience to see the volunteers and workers caring for these most unfairly treated young persons. It takes a special kind of person to do this kind of work and I am privileged to have been in the presence of angels.

So on behalf of BTBCF, please have a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Gregg Andrews

Secretary/Treasurer
Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Gracias a ustedes......

From my en:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, thank YOUUUUUU guys.

You guys are amazing. Amazing indeed.

Keep up the good work.