Shared Accommodations?

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone,
Merry Christmas to you all !!

I am canadian/british/34/male
Looking to find some inexpensive lodgings for a few months before buying my piece of paradise...wondering if anyone in similar situation (single) is in the same boat. Will be moving to the north coast area in mid-february of 2007. Looking to keep expenses down, while maximizing living standards... anyone want to share a villa/condo?
Couples also welcome.
I won't be single forever (hopefully)
lol
PAUL

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If your plans to share don't work out for any reason, you can get a one bedroomed furnished apartment in Puerto Plata on the sea front for approx US$320 per month. The apartments are small but a British friend of ours moved into one 10 months ago as a starter place, and he's still there.

PabloPaul

Dec 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
If you could ask him next time you speak about maybe getting a bigger/better place to share, I would very much appreciate it. Maybe he might like a change or perhaps some more luxury and less noise. POP can be noisy.
PS. Any women out there who may be interested in shared accommodations should know I was raised in a house full of women and therefore have respect and decency to my credit. In other words, women are welcome and I'm not a pig by any stretch of the imagination.
THX
IN
ADVANCE
: p.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
If you could ask him next time you speak about maybe getting a bigger/better place to share, I would very much appreciate it. Maybe he might like a change or perhaps some more luxury and less noise. POP can be noisy. : p.

No I won't ask him because a) I know he isn't interested in sharing or leaving PP & b) I obviously didn't make myself clear in the previous post. I gave the info in case your plans to share didn't work out so that you would know that inexpensive accommodation for one person was possible. It was an alternative for you. I wouldn't be so bold as to offer our friend as a 'villa-mate' :laugh: since having been here several months had he wanted to do that he would probably have already done it and probably with someone more experienced in living here, rather than less.