Those that are played

snowqueen

Dec 15, 2004
Why is it that when a woman falls for a sankie, all the bashers are out, name calling, derogatory comments about NA women, etc. But, when a man falls for a sankie, everyone is so sympathetic? More an observation, I don't really expect any honest answers here.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
But, when a man falls for a sankie, everyone is so sympathetic?

Do you really mean when a man falls for a sankie as in "gay"? I do notice a lack of outcry when a man falls for a sankiette but I have really not seen too many posts of the man-sankie relationship.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Why is it that when a woman falls for a sankie, all the bashers are out, name calling, derogatory comments about NA women, etc. But, when a man falls for a sankie, everyone is so sympathetic? More an observation, I don't really expect any honest answers here.
If you mean men and sankiettes, guys don't whine about being in love, missing their sankiette, or inquiring whether she's with anyone else. Guys usually just boast about how many they bagged ... there are a few whiners though ... I hate that.

If you're talking about men with sankies, no-one will admit to playing on the other team ... except one. :bunny: :bunny:

Listen, if you got something to post, don't be shy ... most people are kind and understanding. :cool:

Last edited:

louisekilpatrick

Mar 18, 2006
This may have nothing to do with your thread, but I was wondering....... Are all girls that sankies go for usually erm lacking in the looks department?

After reading a few of the stories on here, I'm beginning to get a complex!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
back when i did the AI thing, there weren't too many "lookers" at the AI's i went to. easy pickins for the sankies working the hotel. i noticed day by day how the sankies worked on them until they broke them down. it's really a pitiful site.

sort of like lions bringing down a water buffalo....LOL

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
or milking the cow
istockphoto_156992_got_milk_3.jpg

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I heard this comment: The pool area looks like a group of tatooed manatees..

However, the OP's comment has some truth to it. However, I don't recall--correct me now, please, reading many threads about "Does anyone know Naomi from Bavaro?" We have been dating for two weeks and .....

Do any of you all recall one of these?

I remember Charlie's photos of his girls from La Romana, but he knew what he was "getting into." ....(No pun really intended). I talked to King of Dice once about one of his girl's neighborhoods....but these guys were more into scoring than finding a life's companion....

You look at the guys that have gotten into serious relations...Texas Bill, Snuffy, ChipOO, CCCCCCC, TimH, Timex, John Saunders.....the list is kinda long...none of them hopped into their relationships just off the airplane on a holiday...

Maybe guys are more discerning??? Cautious??

HB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
back when i did the AI thing, there weren't too many "lookers" at the AI's i went to. easy pickins for the sankies working the hotel. i noticed day by day how the sankies worked on them until they broke them down. it's really a pitiful site.

more like hainas....
hahaha sorry had to laugh at this too. but not all the victims are fat and ugly, I've seen many pictures on other sites of very pretty NA girls with all kind of ugly sankies.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Why is it that when a woman falls for a sankie, all the bashers are out, name calling, derogatory comments about NA women, etc. But, when a man falls for a sankie, everyone is so sympathetic?

It's cause the majority of men picking up there are old, balding, and are willing to put their prick into anything that has a hole, and seeing that NA women stick to men their own age (+/- some years) they have no choice but to go abroad.... This forum is somewhat a support group for the majority of the men here. They think by showing up at a disco with a girl that's old enough to be their grand daughter that they're 20 years old again.... and apparently it's ok ! They can spend all their money on them, hell even live at western union and it's still A.O.K...

Nothing new, just laugh at their sorry asses when you see it....

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
It's cause the majority of men picking up there are old, balding, and are willing to put their prick into anything that has a hole, and seeing that NA women stick to men their own age (+/- some years) they have no choice but to go abroad.... This forum is somewhat a support group for the majority of the men here. They think by showing up at a disco with a girl that's old enough to be their grand daughter that they're 20 years old again.... and apparently it's ok ! They can spend all their money on them, hell even live at western union and it's still A.O.K...

Nothing new, just laugh at their sorry asses when you see it....

No it's actually that they will stick in a ho hole if the girl has shape other than blob. NA women are like women everywhere, money is more attractive than looks.

snowqueen

Dec 15, 2004
No, not a gay thing. I used sankie as a gender free term. True, men don't post 'do you know...' threads. But when men are taken in by a sankiette for a pile of money & emotional hurt, they seem to get sympathy. I know there is no reasoning with some of the women, but some do seem to come to their senses. But the initial post a woman makes always winds up with name calling, and going on about how ugly they must be, etc.

I agree, when anyone continues to be stupid about it once they have all the facts, they get no sympathy from me.