Fata Morgana

terriscott

Dec 28, 2006
Im traveling to Las Terrenas in March 07 and im looking for the ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST place that will be tolerable. Fata Morgana is the best i could find online and im wondering if anyone has stayed there, what they thought, how far the beach is and the town? ANY comments would be appreciated-thanks

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Im traveling to Las Terrenas in March 07 and im looking for the ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST place that will be tolerable. Fata Morgana is the best i could find online and im wondering if anyone has stayed there, what they thought, how far the beach is and the town? ANY comments would be appreciated-thanks

Careful! Your Fata Morgana may not be all what is made out to be...

From WIKIPEDIA

"A fata morgana, Italian translation of Morgan le Fay, the fairy shapeshifting half-sister of King Arthur, is a mirage, an optical phenomenon which results from a temperature inversion. Objects on the horizon, such as islands, cliffs, ships or icebergs, appear elongated and elevated, like "fairy tale castles".

terriscott

Dec 28, 2006
well...i found the name fata morgana interesting and had looked it up, but im asking for concrete responses to WHY people think it isnt worth stayin at---so besides the name ----what is off about this place?