Flights from the DR to the UK

Fresh one

Nov 2, 2006
Hi can anyone advise the best/cheapest value for money airline to get from the Dr to the UK.

Looking to travel Aug - Sept time next year or if any1 can advise a cheaper month to travel please advise.

Thank you :)

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
It is too soon to look for cheap tickets for August, you can check for offers 2 months prior your flight.

August is a high season for flights to Europe, so maybe you won't be able to find extremely cheap tickets like now (25 000 pesos round trip with all taxes by Iberia).

Try Condor (flights from SDQ, POP, PUJ), Iberia (SDQ), Air Plus (SDQ), Air France (SDQ, PUJ) but AF is not cheap at all.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
JINGS Vince, couldn't you find anything more recent than 4 years ago?? I am SURE there was a post about this just 4 or 5 weeks ago you could reference the person to???

FreshOne, if the ticket is for YOU & you have a British Passport, you might like to start initial chats with JMC, Thomson's, First Choice & My Travel here in Puerto Plata & see what their policy might be for later this year. Charters (if you can get on them) can be cheaper than schedule.
One way from here to UK is sometimes possible round trip from/to here is not. You might have to buy a one way from here & then a return from UK (throwing away the return section) or even 2 x TWO way tickets, but even that can be cheaper tham schedules ............ sometimes. ~ Grahame.

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Yes 3 years ago

JINGS Vince, couldn't you find anything more recent than 4 years ago?? I am SURE there was a post about this just 4 or 5 weeks ago you could reference the person to???

FreshOne, if the ticket is for YOU & you have a British Passport, you might like to start initial chats with JMC, Thomson's, First Choice & My Travel here in Puerto Plata & see what their policy might be for later this year. Charters (if you can get on them) can be cheaper than schedule.
One way from here to UK is sometimes possible round trip from/to here is not. You might have to buy a one way from here & then a return from UK (throwing away the return section) or even 2 x TWO way tickets, but even that can be cheaper tham schedules ............ sometimes. ~ Grahame.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/airline-info/22232-cheap-flights-uk.html

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Here,s Another

Caribbean Flights - Flights to CaribbeanDeparting from:
Anguilla -Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda -Antigua Aruba -Aruba Bahamas -Andros -Andros Town -Grand Bahama -Nassau -San Andros -South Andros -South Bimini Barbados -Bridgetown British Virgin Islands -Tortola Cayman Islands -Cayman Brac -Grand Cayman :bunny: :bunny: Dominican Republic -Puerto Plata -Punta Cana -Samana -Santo Domingo Grenada -Grenada Guadeloupe -Guadeloupe -St. Barths Jamaica -Kingston -Montego Bay Martinique -Martinique Montserrat -Montserrat Netherlands Antilles -Bonaire -Curacao -Saba -St. Eustatius -St. Maarten Puerto Rico -Mayaguez -Ponce -San Juan -Vieques St. Kitts and Nevis -Nevis -St. Kitts St. Vincent and the Grenadines -Bequia -Canouan -Carriacou -Mustique -St. Vincent -Union Island Trinidad and Tobago -Trinidad United Kingdom -London Virgin Islands (U.S.) -St. Croix -St. Thomas
:bunny: Where would you like to go:
Anguilla -Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda -Antigua Aruba -Aruba Bahamas -Andros -Andros Town -Grand Bahama -Inagua -Mayaguana -Nassau -San Andros -South Andros -South Bimini Barbados -Bridgetown British Virgin Islands -Tortola Cayman Islands -Cayman Brac -Grand Cayman -Little Cayman Dominica -Dominica Dominican Republic -Barahona -Dajabon -La Romana -Montecristi -Pedernales -Puerto Plata -Punta Cana -Samana -Santo Domingo Grenada -Grenada Guadeloupe -Guadeloupe -St. Barths Haiti -Port-au-prince Jamaica -Kingston -Montego Bay -Ocho Rios Martinique -Martinique Montserrat -Montserrat Netherlands Antilles -Bonaire -Curacao -Saba -St. Eustatius -St. Maarten Puerto Rico -Mayaguez -Ponce -San Juan -Vieques St. Kitts and Nevis -Nevis -St. Kitts St. Lucia -St. Lucia St. Vincent and the Grenadines -Bequia -Canouan -Mustique -St. Vincent -Union Island Trinidad and Tobago -Tobago -Trinidad :bunny: United Kingdom -London Virgin Islands (U.S.) -St. Croix -St. Thomas
Departure date: Time:
Morning Afternoon Evening
Return date: Time:
Morning Afternoon Evening
Adults:

Fresh one

Nov 2, 2006
Well thanks for all the advice i will keep checking the above airlines and see what i can come up with.

Thank you all x