alternation

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
as i have mentioned before our cat has been "fixed", as americans say, thou i believe he himself would not quite agree. following the surgery we were given some post-op spray for his rear.

spray turned out to be this antibacterial stuff of a vicious purple colour. so now tachi's butt has now been tinted with this most spiteful pigment. also, a process of spraying has to be undertaken by both of and still the cat manages to wriggle his way out with such zeal we all ended up purple. further to that wherever the cat goes so does the purple hue and now all floor is covered with big stains.

surely tachi keeps on licking his backside and his tongue and whole mouth are... better do not ask.

alarmed i made minovio call the vet who said it's ok for the cat to lick the stuff off his butt (i cannot get it off the floor, not to mention my hands) but i cannot believe it. vet is a vet but she is still dominican and we all know dominicans have little regard to animals, in knut hamsun's fashion they say dumping the body of a dead pet into the rubbish bin: "we'll get another one".
i am however concerned about tachi's well being, not enough to get him diamond-stud collar but enough to search alternative post-op treatment.

does anyone have an advice?

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
.... in knut hamsun's fashion they say dumping the body of a dead pet into the rubbish bin: "we'll get another one".

does anyone have an advice?
Good advice to heed but, forget about replacing it. Get a rock and watch it grow. :bunny:

emddvm

Oct 7, 2004
If the surgery was done properly, there is no need to spray the purple antibacterial spray. The cat will heal fine without any postop treatment. I am a veterinarian and have neutered many cats over the years without any type of post surgical treatment, although domestic animals are not my speciality.
Mike

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
bless you mike!
i have decided to ditch the spray and put some antibacterial cream on tachi's wound, i use this cream so it cannot be bad,
admittedly i risk having my eyes scratched out every time i do the procedure but well....
he is getting better, very lively, eats a lot.
please, just confirm that licking the purple stuff will not hurt his, his whole mouth is purple now...

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
please, just confirm that licking the purple stuff will not hurt his, his whole mouth is purple now...
Nasty cat ... licking it's butt!!!! Btw, do you kiss your cat? don't answer, I know you do 'cause you love your cat. Purple lips, LOL!!!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
At first glance, I thought this might get moved to the car battery (alternator) thread...;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
of course i kiss my cat but not his butt (well, metaphorically speaking i do).
no moving tachi anywhere close to AZB's car, weak batteries or not he'd put the throttle down and solve my problem once and for all.
"why are you crying, stupid, back to the kitchen or i'll spank you!"

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
You can't move tachi near AZB's car because the colour clash of blue and purple...........nuff said. ;)

dv8, remember Pongo opposite me in Carmen's house? He has had that purple stuff put on several wounds over the years and he has licked and licked and he is still guard dog par excellence for the cul-de-sac. So for dogs it clearly doesn't spell problems. Doubt if it would for cats. And I've just been told that puce is the new in shade in lipstick..........I don't think you use lipstick but you won't need to now as you'll be puce au naturel. :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ok, so my mestizo ain't gonna die of poison (IF keep him away from AZB). but will his butt get snow-white again? ever? boiling water with some washing powder and chlorine worked on the floors yet i can hardly use it on the cat....

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
ok, so my mestizo ain't gonna die of poison (IF keep him away from AZB). but will his butt get snow-white again? ever? boiling water with some washing powder and chlorine worked on the floors yet i can hardly use it on the cat.... sure you can!!!, they use mice to test chemicals
Keep on kissing the cat's butt and save on lipstick ... besides you got a dud cat, the other stud cats will be laughing at your purple butt cat!!! LOL!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ain't no pussy washin'ere

Use the pussy wash...........

i have been in DR 4 times (3 this year) and all of the ex-pats i have met spoke little or no polish. thus i believe i am more capable on passing a moral judgement on pussy washing with accuracy that those immoral ex-pats in here.

you, in cahoots with AI want to destroy DR forcing pussies to be washed and those poor, misinformed pussies are missing on the beauty of this island.
i have already contacted CIA, my HIGH RANK friends in the ministry of pussism and jenna jameson to look into this matter.

you will hear from me soon.

in the meantime start paying your maid a decent wages!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Dorota, you are priceless! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously as the new hair grows at the cat's rear end, it will come though untinted, so all you have to do is wait awhile. In the meanwhile you could attend a few PLD rallies and since your cat's butt is the correct colour, wave that in the air instead of a flag.

Which may, of course, convey two messages.......;)

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Dorota, you are priceless! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously as the new hair grows at the cat's rear end, it will come though untinted, so all you have to do is wait awhile. In the meanwhile you could attend a few PLD rallies and since your cat's butt is the correct colour, wave that in the air instead of a flag.

Which may, of course, convey two messages.......;)
"Purple Pussy Power"...:cheeky: