apostropheman

FANTASTIC!

i'd love to go there sometime :)

...and the "snacks" looked tasty indeed:bunny:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Loved the pics, Marco. Makes me remember how much natural beauty visitors to the DR miss by never leaving the beach area...and makes me miss the DR all the more. :ermm:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Loved the pics, Marco. Makes me remember how much natural beauty visitors to the DR miss by never leaving the beach area...and makes me miss the DR all the more. :ermm:
I hope the pics bring you a bit of joy, in this festive season.
Happy New Year.

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
I hope the pics bring you a bit of joy, in this festive season.
Happy New Year.

Thanks, Marco. Could use both joy and festivity, since 2006 contained little of either for me.

What I really could use is my trip to the DR, originally planned for this past autumn but now on indefinite hold. I not only could use the R&R, but I had hopes of regrouping, reviving and relaunching the Green Team effort, including a visit to the North Coast. I still owe Alan that beer ;)

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
great pics Marco. I'm guessing by the remoteness of the area that Alan must be out real estate shopping again.

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
I just listened to the click and play, love the panting dog sounds in the back ground. That place looks like it would be a great destination for your next dirtbike expedition. How about it? I'll be down Jan 16th. Would love to ride with you guys.
BTW, who is the guy with the beard?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I just listened to the click and play, love the panting dog sounds in the back ground. That place looks like it would be a great destination for your next dirtbike expedition. How about it? I'll be down Jan 16th. Would love to ride with you guys.
BTW, who is the guy with the beard?
We're thinking of crashing the gates at the entrance to Pico Duarte and going screaming up there with our rice burners.
Just kidding.
Get in touch.
A muddy jungle run is hard to say no to.

No, that is not Bin Laden, it's our very own Santa Claus.
He'll be white bearded for New Year's Eve, when we go out on the Champagne runs. (pics to follow on Jan 2, Jan 1 is hangover day)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you very much for such a beautiful scenic tour. Thoroughly enjoyable.

The ripe cacao and the tangerines looked delicious!!

HB

C

Chip00

Rocky

Is this the Yasica that is on the road that goes from Los Ciruelitos to the back door of Santiago at Gurabo?

Also, if the chica is the better half I'd say your a lucky guy!