Jet Blue flights to POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
To all North coastl DR1's:

Please help spam Jet Blue with requests so we can show how many from the North Coast would fill their planes.

After the first and last nightime drive via the turista road from Santiago to Cabarate,we are eager to fly Jet Blue again especially if they fly into POP
Happy travels & new Year to all.

JetBlue | Email | Tell Us Where To Fly

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Done--however, I think that it would take some concerted effort by tourism pros to get JetBlue's attention.

"If you schedule it, they will fly."

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
I added my request to Puerto Plata from my 4 different email addresses, plus my Mom's and brothers.

Lets hope this works!

lisa

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Lobbied

JetBlue has been heavily lobbied this year and been offered serious incentives by both SecTur and Aerodom for JFK/POP flights. They say due to lack of aircraft it will be at least 3rd Q of 2007 before they can come, if they come. emails and travelers lobbying are a great way to have them perk up and listen to their clients, so plz keep writing them, it surely can't hurt. A petition is also being circulated in the NY area by Dominicans with roots in the Cibao and N.Coast region asking (demanding) a flight to POP.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Thanks to DR1 for helping

To all North coastl DR1's:

Please help spam Jet Blue with requests so we can show how many from the North Coast would fill their planes.

After the first and last nightime drive via the turista road from Santiago to Cabarate,we are eager to fly Jet Blue again especially if they fly into POP
Happy travels & new Year to all.

JetBlue | Email | Tell Us Where To Fly

Thanks everyone for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.