Does anyone know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I will end up closing this thread as is the rule and people can send a pm if they do know him but since we are heading smack into the busy sankie season I want you and anyone else that comes along to keep a few things in mind.

Most of the members here are regular people living in the DR or all over the world. They most likely do not know any of these guys that are mentioned and the ones that might know them and know their games and live there are not going to say anything against these guys because;

1. no one listens

2. they put themselves in danger if the word gets around that they are telling the tourists what they see everyday

3. if they did tell you they will end up having to defend themselves as to how and why they know

4. you will most likely believe whatever lies the guy tells you

5. have you thought of all the beautiful Dominicanas that they have access to and don't have a computer? ;)

So what do you do?

Read all the info on how to spot a sankie and their lines and decide for yourself if you want to bother with him or not.

You have read all info right? http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/22744-articles-threads-about-sankies.html

and remember just because no one sends you a PM doesn't mean he isn't a sankie or con artist, you need to find that out for yourself. ;)

Happy New Year ;)

blitz

Apr 3, 2006
It sounds like you are looking for a needle in a haystack. A resort area worker that isn't a sankie?

If you have read all the information provided for you here at DR1.com and you still need to ask, I think you must be an awful poor judge of character. I advise sticking with guys in the same country for starters.. but you aren't going to listen anyways.

Happy New Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.