Dorado Resort

L

Lynn

I am going to Puerto Plata for the first time this coming June and no NOTHING about it. We are staying at the Dorado Resort. Does anyone have any information on this place, I hear it's a bit old and will be starting renovations soon. Do they have a web-site so I can see what it looks like. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Any good restaurants?

P

Phyllis

There has been a alot of discussion about this resort lately, mostly very good. Check the old messages and the resort database.

S

Sue@Dorado Club Resort

Lynn, The renovations are taking place in April so you will be one of the first to see them. They are building a new restaurant that serves Steaks and Bar-be-que food on one side and Italian on the other. The buffet is very good, lots of variety and a different theme every night. Beach is a 2 minute walk down a walkway...you can have drinks and lunch at the beach bar. (they are building a new one) E-mail me if you have any other questions.

Sooz

M

Mike

A bunch of friends and I went there during Spring break. We had the time of our lives! The service, food and entertainment are top notch, you'll have a great time no doubt! Email me with any questions you may have.