27th at 12:17 am

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
My brave wife gave birth to our second girl...Samantha Nicole. She was 8 pounds. She has black hair like mom and the white skin of me. I'm hoping the black hair stays as my wife gets all excited when I tell her how much the baby looks like her. My wife made it look so easy this time, we may do it again. Don't let her know that just yet. ;)

BettyB2

Mar 9, 2006
CONGRATS to you and your wife!!

Great news. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family!

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Congratulations!!! I hope Mom and Samantha are doing well! No, it's probably not a good time to tell her that you want another little one!

gonebiking

May 13, 2006
My brave wife gave birth to our second girl...Samantha Nicole. She was 8 pounds. She has black hair like mom and the white skin of me. I'm hoping the black hair stays as my wife gets all excited when I tell her how much the baby looks like her. My wife made it look so easy this time, we may do it again. Don't let her know that just yet. ;)

congatulations and the best of health ,happiness and riches to mom the new baby and the rest of your family. Wonderful way to begin a new year. As far as asking mom for a new miracle i think i would send her an e-mail first.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey Snuffy!! Much happiness to you all. Congratulations Momma!! Welcome to this world Samantha!!
God bless them one and all...

HB

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
Snuffy, Congradulations PaPa. Welcome Samantha Nicole, best wishes for a healthy and happy life.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Who's a proud daddy then! Well done Snuffy, wasn't that hard was it? Congratulations to all! :)

On second thoughts I didn't mean the second sentence to sound quite the way it came out..............

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Congrats on the new arrival. Time for you to throw a celebratory BBQ and invite all your DR1 friends to welcome your new little angel. (after Jan 16th)