wife

Santiagohombre1

Jun 1, 2006
if you had a new wife and kids in the dr and you left for the states and worked there while waiting for visas and supporting everyone, what would be your main concern?

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
Trust

Only few people can really do the long distance thing.

Having said that......... no need to panic...it can be done,,,,,, if YOU are in that position, just remember trust is like chicken feathers,,, once left out in the air,,,, can't never be totally collected back.

Good luck, if you are in that position

CB

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Santiagohombre1! In your other posts under "Legal" you expounded at some length how you discovered that your 18/21 year old girlfriend was lying, has a boyfriend who may be your interpreter/driver (and is also in on the scam). Why don't you quit when you're ahead????? Surely your short-term memory can't be that bad!!!!! Canadian Bob.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Hey Santiagohombre1! In your other posts under "Legal" you expounded at some length how you discovered that your 18/21 year old girlfriend was lying, has a boyfriend who may be your interpreter/driver (and is also in on the scam). Why don't you quit when you're ahead????? Surely your short-term memory can't be that bad!!!!! Canadian Bob.
What makes you so certain that Santiagohombre1 is hackman22?
http://www.dr1.com/forums/legal/57796-urgent-marriage-advise.html

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
if you had a new wife and kids in the dr and you left for the states and worked there while waiting for visas and supporting everyone, what would be your main concern?
My main concern would be for their safety and well being.

I wish you better luck this time.:cheeky:
hey buddy just be caareful. I mean mine turned into a psychotic screaming lunatic monster. SHe quickly transformed into a screaming, yelling person who has a prblem with everything around her. This all came from a quiet, shy girl who would not even dare to make one rude comment. I would not do it unless you plan to be ready for a divorce or to run and hide somewhere. the desperation in some poeple is so great that they really will do anything to escape their situation. you might make a wrog choice and get a real surprise when someone is into all of your pockets and screaming at you 24-7 and threatening you not to have sex. and starting arguments every hour or two and making rude, degrading comments every hour. I am with her now but i spend no time with her because she is so mean and nasty and I work two jobs.

look, just dont fall into my hole. you will pay over a grand for a divorce. make sure the girl is not pushing it on you and she is not desperately in need of money. my road involves avoiding her and dating other women while saving up for a divorce, just dont do it man. don?t be foor for some hungry desperate, heartless soul.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
Doesn't look like it to me.

I also figured out she has a boyfriend. She was lying saying she was at work supposedly to her family.
(She is 21 not 18+) so that didn't make sense. (I checked out the photos on her cell)

The interpretor may just be involved after all.While he was way cheaper then a regular taxi for the amount of driving he did the first 2 days today was a different story.