DR1 sense of democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2006
It's very convenient to close a thread when only members of the staff, close buddies and relatives (Rocky, Cobraboy, Chris, Chirimoya, Anna C and DV8)have a chance to respond.
It's extremely democratic to silence inconvenient comments, in the name of non-sense, lack of knowledge, arrogance, etc., etc.
Keep it up guys, but, at least, have the courage to say openly that this is a private site and conversations and comments, will be subjet to censorship, as you see fit, unless they are made by members of this "think alike" group.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
It's very convenient to close a thread when only members of the staff, close buddies and relatives (Rocky, Cobraboy, Chris, Chirimoya, Anna C and DV8)have a chance to respond.
It's extremely democratic to silence inconvenient comments, in the name of non-sense, lack of knowledge, arrogance, etc., etc.
Keep it up guys, but, at least, have the courage to say openly that this is a private site and conversations and comments, will be subjet to censorship, as you see fit, unless they are made by members of this "think alike" group.
Que, que? ... no comprende. I suppose you mean "extremely UNdemocratic to silence dissenting (inconvenient) comments":ermm:

Last edited:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Rafael, this is a private, for profit site. It is subject to deletions, censorship, and we do not understand the meaning of free speech! If you want to add anything to your previous two bummed out threads, please pm me and I will assess your input. If you want free speech, please tell me how much you offer :laugh::laugh: For any other complaints, you may ask for your money back. Btw, who is DV8 and I've never met the CobraBoy!;)
Thread number three from Rafael closed! Now where is Robert's Yawn Picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.